Code of Conduct
EPCOR is a not-for profit trade association responsible for providing payment systems education, support and industry leadership to its members. EPCOR has adopted a Code of Conduct to ensure that the activities that affect the payments industry are conducted with the highest levels of integrity, professionalism and fairness, and to ensure a mutually beneficial relationship.
This Code of Conduct identifies the standards of behavior expected of members of EPCOR and its various programs, and non-member organizations engaged in EPCOR’s activities and/or providing services to EPCOR or to members of EPCOR.
Membership in EPCOR commits members to comply with the standards of the EPCOR Code of Conduct. An organization and its representatives are in good standing under this Code if they:
- Adhere to the spirit as well as the letter of all applicable regulations and laws, including antitrust, banking, privacy and other relevant laws;
- Avoid even the appearance of any criminal offense or professional misconduct;
- Conduct business in a manner that does not adversely affect the payments industry;
- Conduct all activities in a professional manner, thereby bringing credit to the payments profession;
- Remain current with all financial obligations to EPCOR;
- Comply with all applicable EPCOR policies and procedures; and
- Work together to promote the efficiency, reliability and security of the payments industry.