You’ve been tasked with conducting your organization’s ACH Rules Compliance Audit, now what? Where do you start and how will you work through challenges that pop up along the way?
Our Navigating Your 2019 ACH Audit seminar will walk you through how to conduct your audit, address frequently asked questions and review common audit findings!
- June 18 – Columbus, OH
- June 18 – Kansas City, MO
- June 19 – Indianapolis, IN
- June 19 – Wichita, KS
- June 20 – St. Louis, MO
- June 20 – Oklahoma City, OK
Will the Removal of Appendix 8 from the ACH Rules Impact Your Audit?
Join us to find out!
Navigating Your 2019 ACH Audit
Join us to walk through steps to conduct your ACH Rules Compliance Audit. We’ll cover the who, what, when, where and why of conducting your audit and tackle our most frequently asked questions such as:
- Will the removal of Appendix 8 from the ACH Rules impact my audit?
- Who should oversee my audit?
- When a checklist item doesn’t apply, what do I do?
- What are some common findings I should lookout for?
- How do I resolve areas of non-compliance?
Member: $225 or 9 Education Club Points
AAP/APRP Credits Available
May Also be Eligible for CRCM/CPA Credits